Notices for Copyright Violations
Our website and services may allow others to add files or content to our website or services. Links may also be added to websites that are controlled by others. This may be done automatically and without our review.
It is our policy, to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who may intentionally or repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. But whether we choose to do so is entirely within our discretion.
If you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Status of many links and images changes on the internet. If one of our writers found your image under creative commons license and used it at the time, later if the status changes the company nor the writer are to be held responsible in any scenario.
8. We will act to immediately remove the content that is under copyright infringement after you provide us with the proof of ownership. This is the only responsibility that Exampres holds. We do not entertain invoices with the cost of licensing rights to use the material in question or requests to add a credit to the material.
Our email for notice of claims of copyright infringement is: